Information on how to participate in the coupon program offered through Crescent Connect mobile App forms part of these Terms & Conditions. By participating, consumers agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. Consumers must comply with these Terms & Conditions for a coupon to be valid.
Coupons are offered by Merchants to consumers through the Crescent Connect App. Coupons are subject to the terms and conditions as specified by the Merchant. By obtaining or purchasing a Coupon through the App, you acquire the right to redeem the Coupon with the Merchant.
- Each consumer is entitled to one coupon per day at one merchant unless offered otherwise by the merchant. Coupons are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupons or any other offer or discounts or promotions offered by Crescent Connect.
- Each coupon has particular terms and conditions which are stated in the coupon offer.
- One merchant may offer different coupons. Each coupon is identified by a code and has different rewards. The consumer can decide the reward desired during the payment whilst being bound by the conditions linked to the redemption of the coupon.
- To redeem the online coupon, the consumer should follow the instruction given by the online merchant.
- Each coupon is valid for a limited time only and expires on the date specified in the coupon terms & condition.
- The coupon is not necessarily valid for all periods of the day. There may be periods, particularly during the peak hours, for which the coupon may not be usable.
- Crescent Connect or the Merchant reserves the right to discontinue a coupon at any time.
- Crescent Connect does not make any warranty in relation to the Coupons, including, without limitation, their validity and/or value.
- Crescent Connect shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using the coupon, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- As the issuer of the Coupon, the Merchant shall be fully responsible for any and all Liabilities, caused in whole or in part by the Merchant, as well as for any Liabilities arising from any regulatory action.
- Crescent Connect accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected app notification, popup, email or other communications. Crescent Connect assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive a claim or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then Crescent Connect may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the coupon.
- These Terms & Conditions are subject to Australian laws and to the jurisdiction of the courts of Australia. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these Terms & Conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive.
Telephone: +1800 273723
Mail: 43 Ernest Street, Lakemba NSW 2195