Become a Charity Ambassador
Our ambition is to provide relief services to all those who in dire need of assistance. To do this, we need people from all backgrounds to raise awareness of Crescent Relief and boost fundraising within communities throughout Australia.
Your Role and Responsibilities
To act as a positive voice for the charity, promoting our services, fundraising and making local connections throughout the city, helping to provide vital income to support Crescent Relief in the delivery of services for people in need.
What sort of things does a Charity Ambassador do?
- Coordinates fundraising collections
- Seeks out fundraising opportunities
- Recruits supporters and volunteers
- Gives presentations to community groups
- Gives talks at schools
- Builds relationships with local businesses
- Attends cheque presentations and local events
What skills do you need?
Ideally, a Charity Ambassador needs the following skills, although we will train and support you so you feel confident in your role:
- A good knowledge of your local area, including businesses and community groups
- An ability to communicate confidently with individuals and groups
- Lots of energy and willingness to use your own initiative to get results
Ambassador Registration Form
One Man Charity